Re: [ST] New ST??

Quoting STeve Duncan <xhippy@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

> [...]

Riding a Gixer with risers is like riding a 125 compared to the ST. Very light
, very good on fuel, very good on tyres, never scrapes going round bends,
better brakes, better handling, safer handling, ample power  etc.
But alas it is not that good at two up. Although saying that we did have a two
up GSXR1000 on our 2600 miles trip to Switzerland.

- --
SimonB