- -----Original Message-----
From: Dave Bardell <dbardell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

But the fling off from the lube is a real PIA.  Yes, I've tried several
different brands and I do lube my chain after riding, not right before.
Eliminate the gunk on the real wheel, centerstand, and underneath the
rear pannier and the chain will become a moot point.  Until then, I hope
my next ST has a shaft.