From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rupert
Galea
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2004 12:29 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Header + Weekend

So the bracket at the back of my exhaust header is no longer attached to the
header. Two of the welds ripped out and the bracket split (there is a
picture in the link below). I believe this is related to me bottoming out
the right hand fairing while down south a few weeks ago. I discovered it
just before leaving for Canada this weekend.

http://www.rgalea.com/photos/ommt2004/

I am going to see if I can have it welded but I am not sure this will work
as I can see cracks in the tube starting where the welds ripped out. I
emailed the guy who was parting out an ST on EBAY but the header had already
been sold.

Anyone have any ideas for another source for a used header?
Rupert

*