[ST] Underseat Exhaust

- --=_Part_c9831805$1ce9$4240$85b1$d2a33a74cbbd

We expect to be under the prices most underseats sell for, have higher
quality and no heat problems.  I can't tell you how they will sound yet,
but I WILL NOT sell a loud pipe.  I don't like riding with them and I
don't like listening to others.  By the end of Bike Week I get genuinely
homicidal at the sound of straight pipes.

As soon as we get a running prototype, I'll post it.  The muffler and
appendages are the hard part, what we are working on now.  The trick is
to get enough volume for flow without being loud.  Bending the pipe is
pretty straight-forward.  Our fabricator is right in his busy season
now, so that slows things down, but once the prototype works, we will
make a dozen or so at time to avoid delivery crunches.

Although we sold a few Powermax, I have never heard one.  I heard a
Black Widow the other night on a members Spd3 and it was acceptable, at
least for the 30 seconds it took him to ride off.

Consider joining up, get your FREE (sorry, can't help myself) t-shirt
and save money on Skyking Products while you're waiting. We have a slip
on for Tigers in stock and an ST/RS prototype ready next week.

Shameless promotion, hopefully no HTML.  Gotta go stop the oil leak on
my '71 B50 now.  Well, maybe "stop" is a little optimistic.  Slow Down?
Impede?  Unless I have to settle for "wipe up".

Andrew F. Kay, Jr.
Riders of the Lost Empire, LC,  13355 79th Street, Fellsmere, FL 32948
www.lostempire.com   andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"One man that has a mind and knows it, can always beat ten men who
havent and dont." George Bernard Shaw, 1856-1950. The Applecart, (1929),
Act I.