RE: [ST] Header + Weekend

Ummm - yeah, I'd say they have one installed somewhere...

Matt Heyer

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dan
Wetherington
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2004 4:40 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ST] Header + Weekend

I could contact the guys at Team Triumph in WI and see if they have a bike
with the Powermax installed, i guess...  I'm in the Chicago area...

>>> mheyer@xxxxxxxxx 7/12/2004 3:16:01 PM >>>
The PowerMax is louder than a Triumph High-Performance can, but I didn't
think it was TOO loud.  But that's in the area of personal preference.
If I
were you, I wouldn't take anyone's word (including mine) - try to find
someone who has one and listen for yourself.

Maybe some listers who have one installed can give a shout out about where
they're from, and if someone is near you than you could make a trip and
listen.

I know where you can listen to one in the Washington, DC area...

Matt Heyer

PS - I got mine from Andy - he'll treat you right.