[ST] Barber Motorcycle Museum ride in and STeve

On the big ride I had plenty of time to think.  I had planned on riding down
to Birmingham, Alabama, to see the Barber Motorcycle Museum sometime this
summer.  I thought perhaps we could get together an informal Triumph Ride In
on a Saturday.  I'm going to do some homework and am thinking late August or
September.  Just putting this out to see if there is any interest.

STeve wrote:

>Hey, BTW, just so happens I will be in OKC the weekend of the 10th-11th, if
>you have a moment, I would be happy to buy you a meal, breakfast, lunch,
>dinner, midnite buffet, whatever.

Sorry I didn't get the message til I got home.  but I changed my route when
I got to Kansas City.  The original route was 10500 miles which by Saturday
night was going to be very tough to make.  So I rerouted from KC to St.
Louis and Kentucky.  Maybe we'll get to meet in Birmingham.

Doug

End of st-digest V2004 #377