RE: [ST] Truimph gel seat Vs. Corbin

I found the same thing on the Corbin I tried on my ST (and other bikes)  I
found that they put the transition too far back, which causes one to slide
front to back or I to try and hold my self in place, very tiring. You can
ask them to move the drivers portion up but that's hit or miss. I have
heard for numerous people that if you go to Corbins shop and have the seat
made for you that they are pretty good, but that really excludes most people.

Erik