Re: [ST] New Member Introduction

Dan,
    Hi and welcome. Did you look under the seat? Usually attached to the
bottom of the seat by a rubber band. There are a couple of people
parting out Sprints on Ebay right now. Get on ebay and search for
Triumph Sprint.  Drop them a line and ask about a took kit. They
probabley have one and just did not list it. The most important tool in
the kit IMHO is the C Spanner for tightening and loosening the chain on
the sssa. The rest of the tools look like they came from the 99 cent bin
at your local auto store. I have some tools from a Medrian Triumph and
they are cast with the Triumph (swoop to the h) logo. Nice tools.
Al Garvin
San Martin, Ca.