Re: [ST] ST vs RS - help me decide

Brian,

They are both great bikes, dont think you will go wrong with either, but from what your describing about your riding I would suggest the RS, for all the same reasons everybody else is saying. It is also fine two up, as I have done many long day rides (400-500 miles), several weekend overnighters, and a five day trip with the GF on the back. For me, I have never ridden a more confidence inspiring motorcycle.....

Good luck on your choice, you wont be sorry either way.

John
02 RS