[ST] new member

Good Day.
I thought I should introduce myself since I am new to the list.
I currently own a 2003 Sprint ST in silver. I love it. It is my
second Sprint ST as my first one was run over by an SUV
while parked in it's own parking space. Before owning a
Triumph I had a 1984 Honda Interceptor VFR which was
my first motorcycle.

Valerie

I noticed that someone asked about the fuel connector recall
and I found some info here down near the bottom of the page.
http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/nhtsa/announce/press/pressdisplay.cfm?year=2004&filename=pr24-04.html

and not to cause trouble in my introduction but the HTML
issue is a touchy one. Sending mail in both txt and HTML
uses up alot more disk space. The owner of the list is
probably trying to manage without adding the extra overhead.
Be kind.