RE: [ST] ST at Freehold Triumph

Howard,

Check it out:

http://www.freeholdhonda.com/used%20bikes/4327.jpg

They're asking $5899

I was in there a couple of weeks ago and a Trophy 1200 owner was considering
buying it.  He watched me ride in on my ST so he started asking me some
questions.  On the Trophy he was apparently having trouble keeping up with
the rest of the group he rides with up in North Jersey, so he was looking
for something a little nimbler.  I think the mileage put him off a bit
though.  Since it's still on their website tonight, I guess he passed on it.

They have another blue 2000 ST, this one without panniers, on consignment --
asking $7299.  It only has 608 miles!!!   It's a shame that this bike has
been sittin' around for the last four years!!!

http://www.freeholdhonda.com/used%20bikes/00sprintst.jpg

John in NJ
'01 BRG ST