[ST] Upcoming road trip ideas

- ------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8

Hi Gang,

Planning a road trip near the end of September, beginning at the Tetons in Wyoming, up through Yellowstone with a destination of Glacier National park and surrounding environs.   Would appreciate any input from the group regarding great routes after Yellowstone on the way to Glacier----any particular scenic roads, twisties, etc. that you could recommend, as well as any return roads back to the Tetons if we decided not to retrace our steps.

Thanks in advance for any help

Lance La Certe    '99 ST
lacpsyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- ------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8

<HTML style="FONT-SIZE: x-small; FONT-FAMILY: MS Sans Serif"><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-1251">
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<P>
<DIV>Hi Gang,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Planning a road trip near the end of September, beginning at the Tetons in Wyoming, up through Yellowstone with a destination of Glacier National park and surrounding environs.&nbsp;&nbsp; Would appreciate any input from the group regarding great routes after Yellowstone on the way to Glacier----any particular scenic roads, twisties, etc. that you could recommend, as well as any return roads back to the Tetons if we decided not to retrace our steps.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks in advance for any help</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Lance La Certe&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; '99 ST</DIV>
<DIV><A href="mailto:lacpsyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>lacpsyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<P></P></BODY></HTML>