[ST] 2 observations

Folks;
I have a dumb observation and a serious question first serious, does
anyone know of a quick release system for the windshield.  I bought a
taller Cee Baily's (spelled wrong) for touring on weekends and I love
it!  During the week I prefer the look and more aggressive feel of my
stock screen so I have been swapping on occasion.  This is beginning to
wear out the rubber grommets as I move them back and forth as well as a
lot of wasted time doing the swap.  I'm going to look for additional
grommets so both can have a set installed and maybe some thumbscrew
bolts for locking them in place any thoughts?

Ok now for the dumb observation, has anyone else noticed that at idle
the ST sounds like a Diesel Benz?

EJ Baker

2001 Diesel ST BRG NJ