[ST] Mounting template

Rich Pardo, if you are still in need of the mounting template for the
mudguard reinforcing bracket, I have the three templates (left, right and
middle, although, guess if left and right are mirror images), and the
instructions.  Any or all I can copy and snail mail to you.  I have not
scanning capability.  If you send me your address of list, I will copy and
send the info this weekend.  I agree with Steve Lawler, you can pretty much
use the bracket as the template and do what looks reasonable.  Hey, this
might work, the left and right hole centers are about 15/16" up from the
bottom of the mudguard, and about 5/8" toward the front from the back edge
of same mudguard.  All three holes are 8mm, or 5/16" if you do not have
metric drill bits.  With those two holes located, you can then locate the
center hole with the bracket and Bob's your uncle, or whatever.  Wow, that
was easy.  Now go ride.

Rich (Thunderdawg) Rumble
2004 Aston Green Sprint ST
1995 Yamaha TZ250