From: david.funk@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Jul 22, 2004 11:20 AM
To: ST list <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ST] Riding boots - sport touring

I need new riding boots. I am looking for some low to middle priced, Waterproof, sport touring boots. Walking is required, but I will not be hiking. What do you recommend?

I currently have a pair of Frank Thomas boots. I don't know the model. They were ok and gave 4 years, 60k+ miles of good use. They say they are waterproof. If they ever where, it has been a long time.

David W. Funk
'00 Sprint ST
Pleasanton, CA