Re: Re: [ST] Riding boots - sport touring

I have two sets of Oxtar boots, the Matrix Gore-Tex are by far my favorites. I have had the current pair almost two years, and I wear (ride) then just about every day. They are more comfortable then most shoes that I have, and they breathe well even though they have the Gore Tex liner in them. The soles seems to wear down fairly quickly though, but I do walk in them quite a bit, wear them everywhere... Everywhere the bike goes anyway.

My newer set are the Oxtar Explorer boots, and although they are a composite of leather and other materials, I do not think I would get another pair of them. They are comfortable but the Matrix has several other features these do not, such as the expandable band around the top of the boot for calf expansion. The Matrix are by far the most comfortable boots I have ever owned. Intersports in starting is gaining ground now, previous Oxtar purchases were from the local Bimmer dealer. Now there are several dealers in my area.

Good luck!

Derek