Re: [ST] Riding boots - sport touring

Since you're in the bay area, you're "close" to Helimot, and they're
good people. Certainly worth a visit.

http://www.helimot.com

Even though they tend towards race suits, they have a very nice
selection of Daytona boots, and they know boots well. A couple friends
of mine swear by the Daytona Flash, but I'm probably going to pick up a
pair of the lower profile Arrow Sport.

Hi, I'm new to this list, and my ST.  :) if anyone sees a black ST
riding around the SF/South Bay area, with a green-haired girl riding it,
that'd be me! The ST is my fifth bike, and I've just moved up from my
Honda Hawk. It's a heck of a jump, and I'm slowly getting used to my
gorgeous new bike.

- - Ceren E.
'99 Sprint ST
San Francisco, CA

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 8:49am, david.funk@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I need new riding boots. I am looking for some low to middle priced,
> Waterproof, sport touring boots. Walking is required, but I will not be
> hiking. What do you recommend?
>
> I currently have a pair of Frank Thomas boots. I don't know the model.
> They were ok and gave 4 years, 60k+ miles of good use. They say they
> are waterproof. If they ever where, it has been a long time.
>
> David W. Funk
> '00 Sprint ST
> Pleasanton, CA

- --ceren