[ST] Thanks for the repair Advice

Thanks for all of your responses.  I wonder if one of those frame sliders
would have lessened the damage.

I will compare prices and work quality at local paint and body places.  I
would need to replace three body panels, since i was lucky enough to scrape
all three.    I thought about the custom paint job, I of Irish ancestry, so
a British motif would be cause me to be disowned.  But if I used a Irish
theme the damn thing would probably never run again.

Ed