RE: [ST] Bridgestone Tires OEM

I'm still up in the air on what tire I'm going to replace my stock BT57 with.  Since my front tire still has a lot of life in it, I was thinking of keeping a matched pair till the front runs out.  Then I was thinking of going to the Avon AV45/46 combo.  I've heard they provide good mileage and grip.  The BT57's are listed on the Bridgestone website (different versions too.  But oddly, the BT57 provided as OE on the Sprint ST isn't listed for the '01 model.  I mostly commute, so mileage is one of my primary factors.

I've been looking at the tire and unless someone points it out and I do the "OH DUH" I haven't found the letter code yet.

Tom
Manassas, VA