Re: [ST] Re: st-digest V2004 #295

This isn't even 2 cents worth, but as Syntech user since it first came out I
found that it shifted better too.  For a long while.  I then got into the
oil thread wars and did some research.  What that research told me was that
Syntech isn't the greatest.  It also showed me that for sport bikes which I
believe is the class to evaluate a Sprint 10W40 is probably the best weight
oil to get.  Mobil 1 Red Cap or Amsoil and several others are all excellent,
but Syntech is on the lower end because its base oil isn't as good as the
others available at near the same price.   Mobil 1 Racing 4T Triumph Blend
is for people who have money to waste.

Rod