Re: [ST] Re: st-digest V2004 #295

Rod,

Have to agree with you.  I've been using Amsoil for the past several oil
changes along with the Amsoil filters and I can honestly say any missed
shifts are due to my laziness when stirring the shifter.  I have
modified an old CB 350 Honda lever to replace the linkage set up and it
works very well ( the poor man's equivalent to the Daytona shifter
replacement)

Dave Bardell
01 ST Millerstown, PA