From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Erik
Miner
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2004 10:40 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] It's been a true eye opener

Mark: There has been pleanty of Triumph bashing over the years. The fuel
senders leaking, crappy stock suspension, wheel bearing failures, weak
front brakes ( oh when's that thread gonna start) that's the nature of
lists, people gripe and then some people feel the need to defend therir
purcahse by saying that ______ is the best bike made and if you disagree
you're a fool. Frankly I just ignore the a-holes.