RE: [ST] Bridgestone Tires OEM...and little more

I had them on the Sprint and loved them.  Unfortunately, I cannot help you
in the mileage/wear area as I sold the bike before really wearing them down.
That's right folks!!  The Sprint is gone.  It's actually been gone for a few
weeks, but I've stuck around for the general banter and knowledge.  Now
don't get me wrong - I LOVED my Sprint, but started taking issue with riding
too fast for public roads.  Where something would come up too quick that
even if I saw it, could not avoid it.  Now maybe that ideology would be
different in I lived in a different area.  But the greater Washington, DC
area is crawling with cops, and just has too many drivers.  The roads you
start to think have no traffic, actually have a lot of cars but they are
moving (this place can warp you...).  Anyway.  Figured I try something else
out.  If I miss the sport riding too much, I will probably either start the
track thing (that would be ideal), or go ahead and buy another sport bike at
a later time.  I have stayed loyal to Triumph in my change, opting for a
2004 Speedmaster, which I'm loving at the moment.  Obviously not as quick as
our beloved Sprints, but I find that I can ride slow and still enjoy riding
(something that I could not do on the Sprint, as hard as I told myself).
I'm hopefully going to do some more trips with this bike (it is more
comfortable for long rides), so maybe I'll end up it your neck of the woods
sometime soon.  I'd really like to meet everyone who has been contributing
to the list.  For the NY/NJ crowd, I'll be doing something called the Ramapo
500 on the weekend of July 17th (join in and we can share a camping spot and
some brew).  For the memorial crowd, I'll be doing the September 11th
memorial ride (from the Pentagon in Arlington, VA to Ground Zero in
Manhattan) on the weekend of August 21st.  Additionally, I made my
reservation for the Dragon RAID quite some time ago and will be heading down
there in late September.  If you'll be there, let me know and we'll have to
get together. I wanted to let everyone know that while I had the Sprint, I
found this list very informative and entertaining (just took a little time
for me to get used to which was which - lol).  So here I go into lurk mode
for the most part, but if anyone ends up with questions that I can
contribute to, I'll surely chime in.  Ride safe.

Matt Heyer
2004 Black Speedmaster
(formerly 2001 BRG Sprint ST)