[ST] Portland area shops

I've had mostly poor service experiences with Portland Motorcycle on 82nd,
but Cascade Moto Classics in Beaverton have been great.  My bike has it's
24,000 mile service appt. there next week - I didn't buy it from them but
they have done very good work for me so far.
> Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 07:44:44 -0700
> From: "Just Daetrin" <daytrip90@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [ST] Dealers in the Pacific Northwest - feedback wanted
>
> I need to get some work done soon.  Does anyone have any recent experience
> to relate - good or bad - on the Triumph dealers in Portland, Bellingham,
> Issaquah, Olympia, or Lynnwood?  I'm particularly interested in the first 3.
>
> Thanks :)
>
> Paul
> '01 BRG ST

My .02 on tires: I thought the BT020's were ok at first, but didn't have
very good handling after I had some wear on them. I'm now running Pilot
Roads and I'm very happy with them - good grip and handling, lots of tread
left with 5,000 miles on them, and no cupping.  I've had lots of good luck
with the Avon ST45/46 on my other bike, nice and sticky but they didn't last
as long.

- --
Nancy in Portland
02' Sprint ST