RE: [ST] Dealers in the Pacific Northwest - feedback wanted

>Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 07:44:44 -0700
>From: "Just Daetrin" <daytrip90@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [ST] Dealers in the Pacific Northwest - feedback wanted
>
>I need to get some work done soon.  Does anyone have any recent experience
>to relate - good or bad - on the Triumph dealers in Portland, Bellingham,
>Issaquah, Olympia, or Lynnwood?  I'm particularly interested in the first
>3.
>
>Thanks :)
>
>Paul
>'01 BRG ST

Paul,
There are only two Triumph dealers in the Portland area, Portland
Motorcycle, and Cascade Moto Classics (in Tigard).  Frankly, Portland
Motorcycle sucks.  Their customer service is the worst I have ever
experienced in terms of getting advice and service.  Every time I have gone
there I have been treated with disinterest, as if I'm just a waste of their
time.  I will NEVER patronize them again, period.  On the other hand, I've
always had positive dealings w/ CMC.  It sucks that they are about 20
minutes further away, but the people their are friendly and have always done
quality work on my bike and treated me well.
Regards,
Eric