Re: [ST] 15-50 Mobil one available

Yes Howard you can buy 15-50 Mobile 1 Car oil anywhere. Is it the SAME as
the Mobile One 4T Racing sold in europe and sold here as the Triumph
Branded stuff.  I don't know, I don't think it is Exactly the same, which
really was my point.  Sport Rider Magazine did a very through oil article
last year and they did include Mobile 1 MX4 10-40 MC oil and the 15-50 auto
oil. The two oils were VERY,very similar in their additive packages and all
of the other parameters that they analized. Is the Mobile 1 15-50  good
stuff for bikes absouleutly! I used it in my ST with no problems and I'll
bet that millions of miles have been put on by other riders with no
problems, and yes it is THE best value in a full synth oil going.

Best