RE: [ST] Portland area shops

I had occasion to drop by the Issaquah dealer last year around this time. I was on the road, and my bike had suffered a dead battery (I believe the cause of this was the infamous parking light as it has never recurred). After getting the bike started and running, all I did was drop by to see if they would test out my electrical system and make sure it was up to snuff before I started the long drive home (San Jose, CA).

The technical difficulty of this service was very minor, however, they were quick and understanding when I explained my circumstances. They fit me in and I was on my way within 15 minutes. IIRC, I don't even think they charged me.

Peter Chittum
'01 BRG ST
San Jose, CA, USA