Re: [ST] It's been a true eye opener

There are lemons on any brand, my boss here has a Mercedes AMG
something or other that is in the shop now for the 12th time, with less
than 20k on it.  I've read some stupid posts here and at many other
lists before, but to take it personal, naww delete key makes it all go
away so easy.  Now if only real life had a delete key.

Rolo
'01 ST