[ST] Fuel Connector recall- more info

Hello all:
	From what I have read about the fuel line Q-D recall,
Triumph is going to replace the Male Fittings only with
"new" heavy duty plastic Q-D fittings made by Colder
Products.
	My dealer was only too happy to replace all the (stock
male & female) plastic fittings with metal pieces that
I provided at the 500 mile service. We split the cost.
I bought the fittings and they paid for the labour.
	I purchased beautiful chrome plated bronze parts made
by Colder Products. They have Viton O-rings that are
fuel resistant. I purchased them from Penn Air &
Hydraulics in York, PA (717) 840-8100. The parts I used
for my '03 ST were:
2- female- LCD 10004BSPTV
1 male- LCD 230004V
1 male- LCD23006V
	Cost was about $45 + shipping.
	Keep in mind that other model years may have different
hose ID's for the male fittings. My '03 ST has two
different sized ID hoses for male fittings. Females are
the same on all model years. Check your fittings before
you buy the parts!
Best,
Howard Stephen Serlick
'03 Blue ST