[ST] Can someone verify that these are good roads in WV 4 me?

During my trip down and back to the Smokies next week
I want to hit some WV roads...actually a lot of them.
:p

Specifically the Roads around Clarksburg and
Morgantown, WV.  It seems like anywhere ya go the
roads looks nice on paper. But I'm wondering if some
are newly paved, some are less known for gravel than
others, some have less roads coming off them and less
traffic etc. etc.  Here are some screen shots:

http://www.geocities.com/bster13/WV_1.JPG
http://www.geocities.com/bster13/WV_2.JPG
http://www.geocities.com/bster13/WV_3.JPG
http://www.geocities.com/bster13/WV_4.JPG

I've had a couple of bad experiences where I've picked
the twistiest road on a map and it turns into Dirt or
some backroad.  I'd like to stay to roads with Route
#s as opposed to names.

Thanks!

Bryce