Re: [ST] Clutch cable

Rolo,
I should have told you how to tell which cable is installed.  On my bike,
the original cable had a stainless steel sleeve over the end which inserts
into the lever opening and the bent metal tube at the lever end of the cable
had a bright finish.  The upgraded one has a (red?) plastic sleeve which
fits into the lever and the metal tube is finished in black.
HTH,
Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST