[ST] Re: st-digest V2004 #306

Tuesday, June 8, 2004, 9:55:04 AM, Bob Nixon wrote:

> PS. I've never sworn either in E-mail or on this list at
> anyone, much less even responded to the nasty emails or
> personal attacks here of my recent distractor currently riding
> a Blackbird.

Bob,

I assume from the above that you are referring to me, since I'm
the only person on this list that rides a Blackbird.  I don't see
how you can possibly accuse me of attacking you personally, since
I have never mentioned you by name or reference.  I just said
that I ignore a..holes, whoever they may be.  However, as they
say, "if the shoe fits, wear it".

- -Keith