Re: [ST] Clutch cable

I called the new Triumph slat Lake Dealer today, and they verified the
cable is under recall.  They have ordered it and it will be in in 5
days.  Thank you everyone for helping me out on this.  I would have
probably just bought another one if I had not checked with the list.

Rolo
01 ST  Green and Silver