Re: [ST] Something funny

MCN has an article this month whilch builds a case towards attributing
increased motorcycle fatalaties to increased SUV registration.  Note I
don't drive an SUV, and I'm not a fan of them for the average driver.
The article does not seem to make as good an argument for SUVs being
the cause of accidents so much as it does provide decent argument that
the increase in accident fatalities is not due to, riders drinking, helmet
usage drop, rider skill, or rider training.  It's a good read.

Even though the article does not do a good job making the case, I certianly
feel that the casual mentality of most drivers today is the cause for a lot of
accidents in and out of the motorcycle world.

Andy