RE: [ST] Something funny

original message:
>From: "Masiak, Richard" <Richard_Masiak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>The real problem is, the majority just don't know how to drive, period!  It
>should be mandatory that everyone pass MSF for motorcycles.  For
>cars/trucks some sort of "real" driving school needs to be enforced.
>Something that teaches defensive and offencive skills.  Slides, braking
>techniques, evasive maneuvers, etc.  If you don't pass, you don't get the
>license.

OK, one of my favorite subjects  :)))  I think we should take the testing
yet a step further.  Graduated licenses.  Base license, surface streets
only.  Then the higher level skills course you take/pass the more "rights"
you have.  And it could all be color coded with the highway lanes.  Say,
Red, you can drive in the far right hand lane only, then Blue the next lane
over, and a Green license, well, with a Green tag you get to drive in the
FAST lane (passing only, of course) and would be imune to all speed
limits!!!  Yeah, that's it, see, with the top level training the speed limit
would not apply!!  And the slo-pokes would have to stay out of the left
lane.  Man, what a dream..................
I need to go clean myself now   :))

happy trails y'all,

Steve
   Duncan