[ST] Fifth, and last time, of trying this...

I tried to post this a couple days ago and I never did
see it appear to apologies for the double post if I
did miss it...

I have just returned from my trip to MN (3.600 miles
in 7 riding days - I had to go for business so I did
get a bit of a breather in St. Paul) and I have a few
questions. On the eve of my trip I discovered I had
lost my connector pad (whatever it's called) for my
Triumph soft bags. This nearly caused me to cancel the
trip (bit of a panic as you can imagine) but in
searching for it I found a couple of straps I used. I
am keen to get a replacement and the clueless person
at the MN Triumph dealership and the snot nosed kid at
my local Triumph dealership had no clues as to whether
I can order just the pad. So does anybody know where I
can get one from - either via Triumph or does someone
have one "they don't want" ?
I have noticed a whine from the front-end from some
time - it got worse on this trip. I also noticed a
definite slight grinding noise/clicking noise when
coasting -i.e. not engine related (I don't think).
Also, my front brakes judder as if a rotor is warped -
not sure if this is all related to the other symptoms
(front bearing maybe ??) or not. Anybody have similar
symptoms (and more importantly - solutions) ?? Apart
from that the bike was superb - fast when it needed to
be (thank you thank you Valentine 1 for saving me at
least 4 times - I was only pulled one in MI and he
pinged me and before I had chance to react to the V1,
he had me) and just fun to ride. Most I did in 1 day
was 600 miles and I could have done more but it was
late and I was apprehensive about the local wildlife
which come out at dusk and dawn. Just a super ride.
Autocom worked well - eats batteries though, Valentine
1 worked very well, soft bags were good (in 3.600
miles I had 15/20 minutes of rain - which I still cant
quite believe even now).

Cheers,

Kevin

Kevin J. Dicks