RE: [ST] Schwarzwald part 3 - end (long)

Markus,  thanks for the ride reports.  Sounds like you had an excellent
time.  I have no idea where any of these towns are, or even how to pronounce
many of them, but hey I'm in Texas.  Sure would love to have ya give me a
tour of the Schwarzwald someday tho'......................

Oh, and I belive we gots a lot of "Heisse Kurven und Giftige Strecken" in
the Arkansas Ozarks and Texas Hill Country as well!   :)))

(Texas Lottery, 87 million tonite, when I win, I'm coming to Europe...)

happy trails y'all,

Steve
   Duncan
Dallas