RE: [ST] Something funny

>From: Matt Knowles <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>I've always liked Gallager's solution. You issue every driver a dart gun.
>You see a driver do something stupid, you shoot a dart at his vehicle. You
>see a car with a bunch of darts stuck to it, you know to avoid it. If
>you're a cop and you see a car with a bunch of darts stuck to it, you pull
>the driver over and take away his license.
>--

Hey, I like this solution even better, thanks Matt!!
Except I propose paint guns instead of darts, Yellow for chicken shit moves,
Blue for dumb-ass moves, green for just being a moron, and Red for dangerous
shit.  Cops could figure out just what kind of idiot they were dealing with.
  And it would be so much fun shooting at the f#@kers.

happy trails y'all,

Steve
   Duncan