RE: [ST] Small problems (common?)

Hey Shawn,

> 1. Has anyone had problems with front turn signal lenses falling off?

This happened to my front left turn signal lens.  They replaced the whole
unit under warranty.  According to the mechanic, sometimes the factory
over-torques the assembly, and the pressure against the faring can cause it
to crack and/or fall off.  It should definitely be replaced under warranty.

When I had my low-side back in February, the bike went down on the right
side, and the turn signal actually scraped on the ground for a bit.  Aside
from a couple of scratches, it survived without cracking or coming loose.
It seems that it takes quite a lot to make them come off.

> All of the mounting holes have rubber grommets except the bottom two...

This is what the factory service manual shows; the bottom two bolts don't
have grommets.

  - Dave
    '03 ST