Re: [ST] First ride

In a previous email, Mr Baker stated:
> I now have a new problem, I'm in love, I can't think
> about anything else!

MWAHAHAHAHA. You have confessed your love to the list and that means
that you have crossed over to the dark side. Merely posting here means
that you have crossed over to the dark side. As you get more enveloped
in the dark side you will begin to get involved in oil, chain,
suspension, GPS, cornering and tire/tyre threads. Once you have been
completely overtaken by the dark side you will discover that...

... your fuel sender or fuel connectors are going to leak if you don't
replace them right now, you are using the wrong kind of oil, you have to
upgrade your suspension, you don't know how to corner, you have the
wrong tires/tyres, you are using the wrong chain lube, you don't lube
your chain enough, you lube your chain way too often, you have to
replace your sprockets with larger or smaller ones (doesn't matter, you
will have to replace them), your turn signal lens will fall off at
speed, you need to adjust your headlamps, you need to replace your
headlamps with brighter ones that output a gazillion lumens, you have to
do a track day or you've never really ridden, you have the best dealer,
your dealer has the most incompetent, ham-fisted mechanic, you will
leave on your "parking" lights and return to a dead battery. When you
have a problem you will be told that you should have read the manual
first unless you did then you will be told that you should have asked
the list because the manual is wrong. There. Did I forget anything?. Oh,
yeah. There will come a day when you will hate everyone on the list and
they will all hate you. THAT is the point of no return.

Unless you are already the true embodiment of evil, like me, you will
realize that not a single thing that I said above applies to you.

There is no turning back now.
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

- --
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA, Earth

2000 Sprint ST "Blue Devil" Stock suspension and tires. Replaced
inaccurate, non-leaking fuel sender under warranty. With original chain
and all it's bits completely intact up until 1 millisecond before it
surgically removed the rear bumper of a left turning Volvo. R.I.P. at
12,100 miles.

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil II" Stock, stock, stock, except for the
tires. No leaks except for a one-time coolant overflow. At 18,600 miles
and climbing.

"Life is far too important to be taken seriously."
            -- Oscar Wilde