[ST] Bob Nixon down

I just saw on rec.motorcycles that Bob Nixon, sometimes poster to
this group, went down hard today (Sunday), after some sort of
interaction with a deer, and is in critical condition.  He's been
through one surgery and is scheduled for another.  As I
understand it, he has a broken leg and broken arm; I don't know
the extent of his other injuries. I also don't know if he was on
his ST or the Gixxer.  Anyone interested in hearing more should
tune into the news group; the subject is:

BAD NEWS - BOB NIXON went DOWN

I'm sure he could use our positive thoughts right now.

- -Keith
'03 Blackbird