[ST] part found

Well after the initial shock of alternator and regulator prices, I was
determined to find a used unit and once again called a guy I know and
scored a close to new alternator and regulator for 200.00.  Was from a
wrecked speed triple.  I have it installed but have not started the bike
due to time.  It was late and I live in a quiet neighborhood and did not
want to upset anyone.  So first thing AM I will fire it up and see the
results.  After the fix on the RS I have to battle a stubborn Norton's
carb problem which decided to bare it's ugly head on the way over to get
the alternator. Go figure, when it rains it pours.

Tim Elliott