[ST] Re: Bob Nixon

We can send cards to the hospital (thanks for the address) but I just
wondered if anyone knows anything about Bob's family (like their name(s)) so
we can mention them by name in our correspondence. Maybe it will help in
some small way to know how large his motorcycling "family" is and how much
others care about his progress.

Finally, does anyone know what protective gear Bob was wearing? Don't
mistake my question as having any sort of judgement associated with it -
there isn't any. I simply want to know if there is anything the rest of us
can learn from this - especially if he was wearing protective gear that didn
t do what it was supposed to do.

Vicki