RE: [ST] Re: Bob Nixon

I don't know, walls don't move, or absorb any energy, that means the entire energy of his fall had to be absorbed by his body. Sounds to me like he's just lucky to be alive, the gear did save his life, and whether you call it God, or life, or fate, or karma, sometimes $hit happens.

The thing that is remarkable to me is how badly his feet were damaged, given the description of the accident.

Still glad to hear he's gonna make it. If he can't make it back on a bike, I hope he finds something else to just as passionate about someday. In the mean time, it will probably be just recovering.

Cheers.

Peter Chittum
'01 BRG ST
San Jose, CA, USA