[ST] Gen-Mar issues

Folks;
I have a question for anyone who has added Gen-Mar risers to an 01' or
later st.  I added a psir last night, nice feel, I like the added height
and discovered that my brake line and my throttle cable were
uncomfortably taught.  Gen-Mar claimed there is no cable replacements
necessary on the 01 but this is a little too  tight IMOA.  I think I can
reroute the brake line to free it up a bit, I don't know what to do with
the throttle yet.  Has anyone else had this experience?

Thanks!

Emery James Baker
Central NJ, USA