Re: [ST] Re: was Bob Nixon now steve duncan

Yes, Tim I certainly hope my numbers keep going down as well.  Like to zero,
permanently.  Like, poor old Bob, my bones are not near as resilient as they
used to be.  But, you know, if you ride, you take your chances.  One thing
we can all do is wear the best damn gear we can afford.  I would much rather
have good leather or cordura than bells and whistles on the bike.  Actually
I like having both, but the gear always comes first.

Riding cautiously is obviously also a good idea.  Wish I could do it.

happy trails y'all,

Steve
   Duncan
Dallas