[ST] Caution?

original message:
>From: Bil Swartz <bil@xxxxxxxxxx>

>On Thu, 17 Jun 2004, STeve Duncan wrote:
>
> > Riding cautiously is obviously also a good idea.  Wish I could do it.
>
>Amen brutha, wish you could too!  I find the older I get the slower I get
>- and I'm considering that a good thing.
>
>--

Hmmm, I find the older I get the quicker I get.  Must be the technology.
Funny story, I couple of years back I was at the hotel with a like minded
bunch of riders after a good days ride in the Ozarks.  One of the slightly
younger, hot shot riders walked up to me and did the "snatch the pebble from
my hand" routine.  I distracted him just enough to grab the pebble and laugh
my ass off.  He was somewhat taken aback, but good natured nonetheless.
Nobody called me the old man after that.  Of course, nobody was calling me
the old man before that either.  The youngster had been behind me all day
during our ride.  :)

happy trails y'all,

Steve
   Duncan