RE: [ST] Re: more N.C. Trip Report

>From: Adam C Williams <sprintpgh@xxxxxxxx>
>
>STeve,
>          Ran into a Beemer guy at a gas stop on the BRP who recommends rt
>2 near the Nantahala Lake. Looks good on the map, but I didn't get
>there... are you familiar with it?

     YES, I believe that was part of the route we rode at the TSRA Rallye
2002
     You can hardly go wrong on any of the roads down there, just avoid
heavy traffic

>          Although BRP -is- posted at 45, my drill is (carefully) signal
>left, trigger passing lites, overtake, wave/nod politely, signal right,
>watch pass rapidly dwindle. Lather rinse repeat.

     Yep, same here,  I just try and be as courteous while keeping my speed.
     Yet another reason I prefer the stock exhaust.  Stealth and speed, a
good combo

>         Hey STeve, what gives?? I thought this was the Black Hills week??

     Ahhh, you noticed that eh?  Well, I have some "stuff" going on right
now.
     In the process of buying a house, so I needed to be around for all the
     endless details, and needed to save the cash outlay the trip would have
     required.  The deal is almost done.  Cool place too.

STeve

End of st-digest V2004 #326