[ST] A different brake fluid question

The brakes are flushed and bled; it wasn't as bad as I had thought it would
be.  The "mighty-vac" vacuum pump works great for pulling large amounts of
fluid out, but I had to revert to pumping the brake lever to bleed the last
bit of air out.  I never quite got a good seal on the bleed valve.  Even so,
the hose and container that come with the "mighty-vac" package are worth it.

I haven't had a chance to try it out in detail yet, but my first impression
is that there is MUCH less free play, not as soft as before.  We'll see how
she does tomorrow.

Now, of course, I have a plastic container of old brake fluid.  I don't want
to contaminate the ground with it, and I hate to just throw it out in the
trash, where it would contaminate the ground somewhere else.

What the hell do you do with this stuff?  (Aside from using it to strip
paint off of things.)  I know that places like Jiffy Lube are required to
take used motor oil (for a fee), but I'm not sure about brake fluid.

Thanks,
  - Dave