Re: [ST] A different brake fluid question

David,
When I bought my 2002 Zero Miles ST last June, I thought I would change the
coolant and brakes.  It was a show demo, so it had some fluids from the
factory but had never been run.  I've been trying to get that rock solid
feeling ever since.  I put speed bleeders up front and that did make
bleeding a lot easier - no Mity-Vac's or two man bleeding methods unless you
are doing a full change.  I really think that cross over system keeps you
from getting it totally dialed in (all air out).   I think I will have to
just drive it (which isn't that bad a decision cause it isn't all that
squishy) or go to a two system like Spiegler makes.
Rod